If you get ill, or have an accident and therefore have to see a doctor, you can either pay directly, and later be reimbursed, (preferably, as this is the easiest way) or contact Falck Global Assistance*, that can guarantee the payment.
N.B.! Dental costs are only covered when they are the result of an accident*, or is an acute pain killing treatment.
If you contact Falck Global Assistance*, they need the following information:
- That it is a FERLIN 1 insurance.
- Your Policy number, which can be found on your Policy.
- If you pay directly, you then contact Gefvert AB and make your claim.
They require both a receipt and a statement from the doctor etc, stating the reason for your visit.
Please contact Gefvert in following cases
- If your property gets damaged, lost or stolen.
- In case of loss or theft, they require a police report.
- If you suffer any injury, loss, or whatever, or cause it to somebody else, always contact Gefvert.
- If you have any questions regarding the insurance
Address: P.O. Box 38156, 100 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: Int. + 46 8 440 54 40, Nat. 08 – 440 54 40
Fax: Int. + 46 8 678 29 20, Nat. 08 – 678 29 20
E-Mail address: email@example.com
Injury caused by sudden, external means
- food/drink poisoning
- infection by bacteria/virus
- the use of drugs
- treatment/examination not brought about by illness/injury covered by this insurance
- damage to teeth caused by biting or chewing
Illness that occurs/shows it first symptoms after the insurance has started (i.e. excluding preexisting conditions).
- Here food/drink poisoning or infection by bacteria/virus is included
The maximum sum the insurance will pay for each form of cover
*Falck Global Assistance
An medical advise centre that 24 hours a day can confirm to doctors, hospitals etc that you have a valid insurance, and that also can arrange emergency treatment and guarantee payment of bills.
Phone + 46 (0)8 587 717 17